Spruce Grove Pharmacy is a proud participant in Alberta’s COVID-19 vaccination effort. We are offering vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and are accepting online registrations – please click on the button below to register.
Who is eligible? ALL Albertans aged 18 and over are now eligible for vaccination with their first dose of the Moderna vaccine.
Received your first dose already? Alberta Health Services has provided notice that pharmacies should NOT be booking appointments for second doses at this time, until all Albertans have had a chance to receive their first dose (with the exception of profoundly immunocompromised individuals).
Per Alberta Health Services protocols, we will be following the phased vaccine eligibility guidelines
. As of May 6/21, the following groups are eligible for vaccination with the Moderna
1) Seniors over the age of 65.
3) First Nations, Metis or Inuit (FNMI) people born in 1986 or earlier (35 years old or older).
4) Health care workers and their support staff, individuals working in patient care facilities, healthcare students undergoing practicums, correctional facility and shelter staff, front-line staff working at supportive/congregate living facilities, firefighters, front-line police staff and caregivers of Albertans at high risk (caregivers include those caring for residents in designated supportive living or long-term care facilities, those who are household contacts/caregivers for children under 12 with a high-risk condition and those who are household contacts of profoundly immunocompromised Albertans) (Phase 2C).
5) ALL Albertans born 1971 or earlier (those turning 50 or older) (Phase 2D).
6) ALL Albertans born in 1991 or earlier (turning 30 or older)